What Is Blepharitis?
How Can Your UTC Eye Doctor Treat Dry Eye & Blepharitis?
Learn About the NEW TREATMENT – BlephEx®
Over 50% of all patients suffer from some type of dry eye and blepharitis symptoms. BlephEx® is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in treating dry eye and blepharitis. BlephEx® removes excess bacteria, biofilm and bacterial toxins, the main causes of inflammatory dry eye and lid disease. With regular treatments, patients finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
Did You Know BlephEx® Can Treat 5 Symptom Types?
- Eye rubbing, itching or scratchy eyes
- Foreign body sensation
- Tearing or Crusting
- Redness and Inflammation
- Dry eyes
What Are the 5 Primary Benefits of BlephEx®?
- Blepharitis is the #1 cause of dry eyes – and BlephEx® cures it!
- BlephEx® removes the main causes of inflammatory dry eye and lid disease.
- Patients report that their eyes feel fresh and clean after BlephEx® treatment.
- BlephEx® eliminates the need for harsh eye scrubbing.
- Regular BlephEx® treatments will free you from chronic and irritating symptoms.
What Are 5 Highlights of BlephEx®?
BlephEx® VS Other Treatments for Dry Eye:
- It is a simple, painless, in-office procedure performed right here at our University City eye care clinic.
- The BlephEx® treatment is well tolerated and only takes a few minutes to perform.
- BlephEx® can save hundreds of dollars in the costs of drops and artificial tears.
- Many patients feel a difference before they leave the doctors practice.
- Your eyes are going to feel better than they have felt in years!